Needle Pig Gin
Mythology Needle Pig Gin is a dry modern gin distilled with six natural botanicals that include Italian juniper, coriander seed, orris root, grapefruit peel, star anise and sage. Sage spice and sweet pine on the nose complimented by resinous citrus from the juniper and ripe grapefruit. On the palate sweet jam up front, followed by grapefruit citrus, licorice and pine. As the spirit transforms, there is nice anise spice on the mid palate with subtle floral notes. Lasting Citrus and sage on the finish.
- 45% ABV / Proof: 90
- Sunset International Spirits Awards: Best of Class, Double Gold
- Las Vegas Global Spirits Awards: Double Gold
- Asia International Spirits Competition: Bronze
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.